CBOC Meeting Agenda - May 14, 2013
Link to Agenda
|Member, Taxpayer Assoc.||Sr. Citizen Representative||Parent, Active Member, School Support||At-Large||Parent||At-Large||Business Member|
|Term Expires 6/30/13||Term Expires||Term Expires 6/30/13||Term Expires 6/30/13||Term Expires 6/30/14||Term Expires 6/30/13||Term Expires 6/30/13|
|Meeting Date||Agenda||Minutes||Time of Meeting|
|May 14, 2013||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Mar 12, 2013||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Nov 13, 2012||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|August 21, 2012||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|May 29, 2012||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Mar 26, 2012||Agenda||Minutes||5:30 PM|
|Feb 29, 2012||Agenda||Minutes||6:00 PM|
|Feb 21, 2012||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Nov 15, 2011||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|May 17, 2011||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Feb 15, 2011||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Nov 10, 2010||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|May 18, 2010||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Feb 16, 2010||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Dec 1, 2009||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|Oct 26, 2009 (Special Meeting)||Agenda||Minutes||7:00 PM|
|May 26, 2009||Agenda||Minutes||6:00 PM|
Annual Performance Audit Reports
Required Proposition 39 Bond Performance Audits
Purpose of the Committee
is to actively review and report on the proper expenditure of taxpayers' money for school renovations.
It provides oversight to ensure that:
- Funds are used for legally authorized purposes
- No Funds are used for teacher or administrative salaries
Anyone from the public can attend the Citizen's Oversight Committee meetings. The Committee can only take action on items that are listed on the agenda. If you wish to speak to us about an item not on the agenda, the “Public Comments” section of the agenda is for you. We will take such comments at the beginning of the meeting and there is another opportunity at the end of the meeting. If you wish to speak, either during “public comments” or during an agenda item, fill out a Speaker Request Form, indicate the item # and hand it to the Secretary. This will enable the Board to call upon you to speak at the appropriate time. Each speaker is limited to not more than three minutes under Public Comments and three minutes on non-public hearing agenda items. No one may speak more than once on an agenda item or during “public comments.” After having heard from the public, the agenda item will be closed to the public. Deliberations will then be limited to members of the Committee.
Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
Currently, there is one vacancy on the Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee which is the seat for a member of a Senior citizen's organization. However, five seats will be expiring at the end of June, 2013. Two "Member-at-Large" seats will be open, one "Member of a Business Organization", one "Member of a Taxpayer's Association" and one "Parent Active in a School Organization" will also be open. If you are interested in serving your community on this committee please click on the application link.
Please complete and return the application to the Associate Superintendent, Business and Operations at 510 G Street, Antioch, CA 94509
Measure C Bond Program Summer 2010 Work Plan
Proposition 39, approved by the voters on November 7, 2000, amended Article 13A of the Constitution to permit school districts and community college districts to issue general obligation bonds with the approval of 55% of the voters. One component of the legislation implementing Prop. 39 requires each district which has passed a successful Prop. 39 bond issue to create a Citizens Oversight Committee (the “Committee”).
Click here for detailed information
Additional Information on Proposition 39
Antioch Unified School Facilities Improvement District Project List
- Belshaw Elementary, 2801 Roosevelt Lane, Antioch, CA. Built 1954
- Fremont Elementary, 1413 F Street, Antioch, CA.Built 1953
- Kimball Elementary, 1310 August Way, Antioch, CA.Built 1950
- Marsh Elementary, 2304 G Street, Antioch, CA.Built 1947
- Mission Elementary, 1711 Mission Drive, Antioch, CA.Built 1973
- Muir Elementary, 615 Greystone Drive, Antioch, CA.Built 1990
- Sutter Elementary, 3410 Longview Road, Antioch, CA.Built 1964
- Turner Elementary, 4207 Delta Fair Blvd., Antioch, CA.Built 1968
- Antioch Middle School, 1500 D Street, Antioch, CA. Built 1964
- Park Middle School, 1 Spartan Way, Antioch, CA. Built 1959
- Antioch High School, 700 W. 18th Street, Antioch, CA. Built 1954
- Bidwell Continuation High School, 800 Gary Avenue, Antioch, CA. Built 1958
- Live Oak High School, 1708 F Street, Antioch, CA.Built 1978
- Prospects High School, 820 W. 2nd Street, Antioch, CA. Built 1992
School Site Support
Upgrade the district technology lab and district-wide infrastructure, data processing equipment and storage to increase network capability to allow for additional needs for sites.
School Site Support
- Remove hazardous materials, e.g. asbestos, lead, etc. that may be encountered during the course of construction.
- Provide additional furnishing, equipment and cabinetry to enhance educational programs.
- Replace existing windows and doors as necessary.